Medêri N.V. was incorporated by the Chemaly grandchildren in 2001 as a medical devices, equipment, and supplies distributor and inherited all the agencies and distribution relationships of Alfred Chemaly & Sons, a company established by the Chemaly family since 1949.
Proud to be the leader in selling medical devices in Aruba, the company’s distribution activities are known on the island for offering value added services in all aspects of its distribution chain.
Our solid distribution reputation for reliability and innovation has spread to other territories within our region. Demand for Medêri’s services in those territories has grown exponentially. We’ve taken the challenge and have approached manufacturers and marketers of medical devices to represent them at the persistence of the end user in order to meet market needs. We are happy to announce that our distribution territories have increased to also include Curaçao, Bonaire, Sint Maarten, and Suriname.
Medêri has specialized activities in delivering medical products focusing on:
- Advanced wound closure devices
- Wound care
- Hemostasis solutions
- Advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures
- Infection control products for use in cleaning, disinfection, sterilization and storage of medical devices
- Minimally invasive treatment devices for a variety of gynecologic conditions
- Solutions in orthopedics and neuroscience
- Innovative devices and products for interventional vascular medicine and electrophysiology
- Provider of total solutions for screening, diagnosing, monitoring and confirming diseases
- Products for solving hygiene problems in professional areas of healthcare
As the customer base in Aruba has become more diversified and more demanding, Medêri is looking towards expanding its portfolio to complement our array of services as demand dictates. We are presently investing in a state of the art warehousing systems and have highly qualified and trained staff focused on servicing our niche.
Since 2001, Medêri has paid close attention to the end user needs. Medêri has a proud history of delivering exceptional yearly results. Throughout this process, a unique business culture has emerged that drives our associates to perform their best at all times.
Medêri strives to lead the industry in customer satisfaction and deliver quality of service no one can match. Executing this strategy translates directly into our ability to help health care professional/customer achieve any objective for total patient care projects or programs, and fulfills Medêri’s mission to provide superior solutions for optimal patient comfort.